Steve’s Shoutout: 5 Reasons I Love This School (…Today!)
I just spent an hour walking around campus taking in random student activities, observing classes, and looking at what is on the walls.
Top 5 things I noticed:
- 2nd graders taking care of 9 day old goats (baby kids) as part of their science curriculum
- Homemade burritos (and all the fixins) being prepared for lunch (a student AND staff favorite)
- 6 elementary girls huddled in a fort they imagined and made with plywood, planks and rocks (see above)
- 5th grade students engaged in a design thinking process around how to best make use of an underutilized Terrace space outside of their classroom
- The below photo hanging in our front foyer as part of this year’s Auction
I’m sure my top 5 will change tomorrow. What’s your top 5?
Steve Morris, Head of School
Posted March 21, 2015