Summer Notes 2023
Assigned summer work for Rising Kindergarten - 8th Grades
We will miss you this summer! Our rising 1st - 8th Graders have a little work to do this summer (and see the recommended activities for Kindergarten students!).
We will update the assignments as we receive them from each teacher – until then, if you have any questions, please contact Kate McElvaney, Head of Lower School (Preschool - 3rd Grade); Stewart Dorsey, Head of Upper Elementary (4-5th Grade); and/or Nancy Nagramada, Head of Middle School (6-8th Grade)!
Rising 1st Grade
- Optional Summer Work (updated) (as of June 13, 2023)
Rising 2nd Grade
- Summer Work - find a balance that feels right for your family!
Rising 3rd Grade
- Summer Work (& resources for optional activities) - due the first day of school!
Rising 4th Grade
- Summer Work (& optional literacy and math work) - due the first day of school!
Rising 5th Grade.
Rising 6th Grade
Rising 7th Grade
Rising 8th Grade
- Humanities, Michelle Yi Martin
- Math Assignment & Problem/Answer Sheet, Melissa Doezema & Jiazhen Zhang
Posted June 05, 2023